Five Random Facts For Friday
1. Bill Gates could afford to buy every single home in Boston. Warren Buffett could afford to buy every single home in Charlotte, North Carolina. And Mark Zuckerberg could "only" afford to buy every single home in St. Paul, Minnesota.
2. The L.A. Kings and the New York Rangers are playing in the Stanley Cup right now . . . the first time a team from L.A. and New York have competed for a major sports championship since 1981, when the Dodgers beat the Yankees in the World Series.
3. Because there's a toy in every Happy Meal, McDonald's is the world's largest distributor of toys. On a similar note, the largest producer of tires in the world is . . . Lego.
4. The official animal of Scotland is the unicorn.
5. 69% of children under five can use a computer mouse . . . but only 11% know how to tie their shoelaces.